Canadian pop-rock band BARENAKED LADIES are the latest act to be heading to The Forum in Bath. BNL (vocalist/guitarist Ed Robertson, drummer Tyler Stewart, keyboardist Kevin Hearn and bassist Jim Creeggan) recently completed a hugely successful summer tour of North America alongside Hootie & the Blowfish, a tour that Billboard Live Summit recently honoured as “Tour of the Summer”. Ed Robertson says of the upcoming shows: “We’re excited to be returning to the UK, one of our favourite places to tour”.
Joining Barenaked Ladies in the UK will be their friend and touring colleague, Boothby Graffoe.
Earlier this year, BNL released ‘Fake Nudes: Naked’, a digital EP featuring acoustic renditions of eight songs from the band’s fifteenth studio album, Fake Nudes. Just last month, they released the vinyl-exclusive album, Original Hits, Original Stars. This greatest hits collection includes their iconic “Big Bang Theory Theme”, which makes its first ever appearance on vinyl.
Over the course of their remarkable career, Barenaked Ladies have sold over 15 million albums, written multiple top 20 hits (including radio staples “One Week,” “Pinch Me,” “If I Had $1,000,000”), garnered 2 Grammy nominations, won 8 JUNO Awards, had Ben & Jerry’s name an ice cream after them (“If I Had 1,000,000 Flavours”), participated in the first-ever “space-to-earth musical collaboration” with astronaut Chris Hadfield, and garnered an international fan base whose members number in the millions.
In 2018, the band were inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame and Toronto Mayor John Tory declared October 1st “Barenaked Ladies Day.”
- Thursday 24th March 2022
- Box Office: 6:30pm / Doors: 7:00pm / Show: 7:30pm
- This event was due to take place on 07/04/2020 – Original tickets remain valid
Tickets: £29.50 / £39.50 (+ Booking Fees)
- Please Note: Under 16’s to be accompanied by an adult 18+
- This event was due to take place on 07/04/2020 – Original tickets remain valid.
- Audience members may be encouraged to get up and dance, please be aware when booking seats in the first five (5) rows of the Stalls (AA – D).
- Box Office is open on performance days approx. 1 hour prior to the performance for purchasing and collecting tickets.
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.
Wheelchairs can be accommodated next to the end of row seats of rows F to K in the Stalls only. Wheelchair companion seats are located in the last seat of the relevant row directly next to the wheelchair spaces. Also available are Disabled Carer tickets to accompany Registered Disabled patrons who are not wheelchair bound. Tickets can be booked online at The Forum’s Box Office or contact the Call Centre on 0161 832 1111 to book.
Full booking terms & conditions can be found here.