Have a night to remember at The Forum
Shalamar’s special 40th Anniversary tour re-visits as many towns/cities as possible that the band played on the original ‘Friends’ tour in 1982. On that tour, the band played at Bristol’s Colston Hall which is not operational as present so the band are pleased to announce that on Thursday 8th June Shalamar will return to the nearest major city – Bath Forum.
In the Autumn of 1982, The Hottest concert ticket was for SHALAMAR, the soul disco band put together by Solar Records headman Dick Griffey who had released the ‘Friends’ album in the UK earlier in the year. The ‘Friends’ album delivered 4 Top 10 hit singles – Night to Remember, There It Is, Friends and I can make you feel good – but more importantly a dance craze – never seen before in the UK by group member Jeffrey Daniel – exploding after a single solo performance on Top of The Pops – The Moonwalk had taken the nation by storm.
- Thursday 8th June 2023
- Box Office & Bars: 6:30 pm / Doors: 7:00 pm / Show: 7:30 pm
Tickets: £30.00 / £35.00 / £40.00 (plus booking fees)
- Please Note: 14+ Under 18 to be accompanied by an adult
- Audience members may be encouraged to stand up and dance, please be aware when booking seats in the Stalls.
- Box Office is open on performance days approx—1 hour prior to the performance for purchasing and collecting tickets.
- There is a lift for wheelchair users from Reception to the Lower Foyer with access to the Stalls.
- There is a second lift with access to the Upper Foyer and Ballroom bars.
- The Balcony is stair access only.