Could you do something extra extraordinary for Royal United Hospitals Bath?
RUHX is the official NHS Charity for Royal United Hospitals in Bath, supporting hospital staff and patients to help them live happier and healthier lives. This year, RUHX will be hosting a number of events to raise money and awareness for their cause.
The upcoming events include:
- Night Glow: 6th April at 7pm. Join RUHX for a night-time dip at the West Country Water Park, illuminated by glowing water floats. There will be a support team on hand to ensure safety in the lake. Ages 16+, all under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Walk of Life: 20th May at 7:30am. Join hundreds of fellow supporters on a sponsored walk for the charity. Suitable for all ages.
- Skydive: Various dates available. Take the leap for RUHX and experience the thrill of a tandem skydive. Ages 16+, under 18s require written permission from a parent or guardian.
- Bath Half Marathon: 15th October. Join Team RUHX for the half marathon!
- Treks: Various dates available. Multiple trekking excursions will run throughout the year, such as the Alps Trek and the 24 Peaks challenge.
Booking is essential for all events. For more information, visit the RUHX Events page.