Art, music, and so much more At Burdall’s Yard!
Looking for ways to beat the boredom in February and March? Look no further! Burdall’s Yard, a new community centre and arts hub in Bath, is hosting a range of events over the coming months that are sure to be spectacular.
Upcoming events include:
- Gap In The Field by Emma Lacon: From the 10th of January to the 17th of February, come and see the works of Emma Lacon, whose semi-abstract paintings pay tribute to the Wiltshire countryside and Devon coastline.
- The Aidan Pope Trio: On the 9th of February, join this trio for an evening of musical entertainment including their new record, Standard State.
- He Does What?!: Join Philip Douch on the 18th of February as he reads stories unlike anything you’ve heard before.
- Thirty years in a hire car: Jeremy Whittle will be at Burdall’s Yard on the 1st of March to tell his True Tales of the Tour de France, having been a cycling journalist since the 1990s who has worked with some of the biggest names in the sport.
- The Dunwells: After a sold-out show, Burdall’s Yard are thrilled to welcome back this folk-rock band on the 24th of March.
And so much more!
See the Burdall’s Yard website for the full list of upcoming events and important information.